- Strong, lightweight, welded tubular frames withstand high
winds, rough use. Assembles in minutes.
Boom Hook Instructions
- Frames are designed in increments of 3 foot sections. Increase
length by adding additional sections. Or units can be placed end to end for extended
- Fire-resistant, tearproof nylon laminated covers laced to the
frame with 1/8" rope.
- Nose cone adjusts to any pipe up to 48".
- Easy to handle, identical halves are joined by sturdy hinges at
top. This allows sides to swing together for easy loading on flat bed to move up the line.
- All units are quite versatile and can be adapted to your specific
- Skid rails protect cover, strengthen legs, make loading easier.
- King-sized working space. Nose cone extends 48". Identical
end (w/entrance zipper) can be used to enclose other end. Total enclosure can then be
heated for use in extreme cold.
- Frames stack together for easy shipping.
- Big Inch Frame consists of two bundles of bottoms. See fig. A.
Each additional bundle adds 3" to the stack. See fig. B. Big Inch Frame consists of 2
bundles of tops. See fig. C. Each additional bundle adds 3" to the stack. See fig. D.
Giant model Frame consists of 3 bottom bundles and 3 top bundles.
- Frames quickly assembled with clips and heavy hinge pins.
- Boom hook lifting eye and stabilizers allow the units to be
handled with boom.
Copyright © 2000, Bell Enterprises.